Elevate your career and build industry capacity through collaborative learning
Nurturing skills, empowering care: the CPD pathway for allied health assistants and support workers
Allied Health Assistants are an integral and growing part of the health, care and support workforce.
The purpose of the AHA Learning Community is to empower and enrich the professional development of members through a dynamic and targeted learning program, designed to support career progression and help members stay current with industry standards and best practices.
Through this community, we provide access to an ever- expanding library of professional development designed to support personal growth and service improvement including:
- Monthly webinars offering valuable insights into advancements into new and novel areas of practice
- Best practice multidisciplinary case studies,
- Providing a rich resource for practical learning.
Through our vibrant community feed, members actively engage in discussions, learn from each other and share content, creating a collaborative space for knowledge exchange.
Members are encouraged to network and create connection – across disciplines, sectors, regions and countries – within a space of camaraderie and mutual support.
The AHA Learning Community is dedicated to enhancing skills, knowledge and connections of our members, contributing to the ongoing collective success of a dynamic and ever-expanding workforce.
Dr Susan Nancarrow
Early 2024 discount! We are currently offering AHA CPD Learning Community annual memberships for HALF PRICE until March 1, 2024, bringing the cost of joining down to just $45 for the year.
By joining the AHA Learning Community, you are also joining The Allied Health Academy, a global academy of health professionals, allied health assistants/support workers, policy-makers, funders and other stakeholders, dedicated to working together and learning from each other to drive positive changes in health. The Academy is an academy for everyone, regardless of their career stage and focus. You will have access to other health-related communities of practice, learning, and opportunities to network, collaborate and grow, within this truly international Academy. Connect, grow and lead in healthcare with us.
Benefits of the AHA CPD
Professional Development and Knowledge Advancement
- Elevate your career with CPD opportunities that foster growth and advance your knowledge
- Dive into a wealth of practical case studies spanning diverse areas of practice in our expanding library
Engagement and Interactive Learning
- Stay engaged with monthly AHA webinars and enjoy continued access to recordings
- Participate in discussions and access valuable content on our interactive community feed
Networking and Collaboration
- Foster connections and expand your network through meaningful interactions with fellow AHAs
- Embrace collaborative learning experiences that empower your professional journey
Ready to get started?
Our online programs offer flexibility, allowing participants to balance their studies with other commitments.
Expert-led programs offer quality education and personalised support to participants.
Career Growth Opportunities
Programs facilitate career growth by equipping participants with essential skills, knowledge, and tools.